2.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Order number 1582225-1487837038 I created an order at 23th of February 2017, this order should be delivered at the date 16-18 of March 2017.The order was processed and processing was completed, an amount of this order was charged from my credit card.

Nobody contacted me during order's processing, according to company policy. Even at the date of delivery, after 3 weeks! I sent a request about the status of my order. And then, I received the reply that ordered item is missing and I needed to reorder it.

I replied that I want to reorder, don't need a refund, I need my order. After that message, I received info that ordered item is out of stock for my price (it was a very good discount) and now I have to pay almost 10 times more for the same product. In next conversation, I replied that I need my order for my price and after 48 hours I received a message that Merchant is not answering and they cannot make a new order for this Item. Without any confirmation from my site refunding process was initiated.

It means Desertcart want to get rid of me and not to answer for anything. During these 3 weeks, I already sold my action camera I need a replacement. Who will compensate me the lost money to buy the new?

You hold my money for 3 weeks without any notification for me that order cannot be completed.Who will be responsible for my losses?

Review about: Desertcart Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Way the cheated, Worst service, No respect to customers, Need to call for follow-up on orders, Customer support.

Had an Experience with Desertcart?

Comments